Quest4Life Wellness Center Services
Take control of your health and well-being at Caldwell UNC Health Care’s Quest4Life Wellness Center in Lenoir, North Carolina. Trained, knowledgeable staff can help you improve your health and reach fitness goals.
Modern Facility & Professional Staff
Take advantage of Quest4Life’s:
- Exercise program and supervision by professional, medically-oriented leaders with certifications in the areas they teach
- Indoor walking and jogging track
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with steam room, sauna, and whirlpool
- Personal trainers with 4-year degrees and certifications
- Safe, modern exercise equipment
Health & Wellness Services
Find the health and wellness services you want close to home, including:
Special Amenities for Members
Rely on us for unique services that help you make your health a priority. Enjoy:
- Childcare for children 3 months-11 years old while you participate in a class or program at the center
- Member appreciation day each month
- Mother and baby “Stroller Striders” on the walking track daily from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Senior appreciation day each month
View the Quest4Life membership brochure [PDF] for information about membership options.
Visit Quest4Life Wellness Center’s Facebook page or Instagram.
Quest4Life is closed until further notice due to COVID-19 and will reopen when safe to do so, thank you for understanding.