Caldwell Wound Center provides the following services:
- Thorough wound assessment and measurement
- Digital Imaging
- Surgical consultation
- Wound Dressing changes using advanced dressings
- Wound VAC dressing changes
- Pulsed Lavage/Jet-ox for debridement
- Sharp Debridement
- Ultraviolet treatment
- Compression Wraps - 4 Layer
- Unna Boot compression wraps
- Blood glucose monitoring and vital sign assessment
Conditions Treated at Caldwell Wound Center include:
- Vascular wounds
- Diabetic wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Traumatic/surgical wounds
- Infected wounds
- Chronic wounds
Ancillary services of Lymphedema Treatment and Diabetes Health Management are also available.
Physician care at Caldwell Wound Center is provided in collaboration with Dr. P. Ross Jenkins and Dr. Derek Pantiel of Horizon Foot & Ankle, and Dr. Peter Purcell and Lindsey Lance, ACNP of Horizon Surgical Specialists.
Caldwell Wound Center is a division of Caldwell Memorial Hospital.
Horizon Foot & Ankle is a division of Horizon Surgical Specialists. Neither is a division of Caldwell Memorial Hospital.