When orthopedic surgery is the best treatment for your bone, joint, tendon, or ligament problem, choose Caldwell UNC Health Care. You’ll find the facilities and support to make your procedure and recovery as smooth as possible.
Do I Need Surgery?
Your orthopedist may recommend surgery to treat:
Quality Surgery Close to Home
Stay close to home and your support network while getting high-quality care before, during, and after your surgery. Select Caldwell UNC Health Care for a wide range of orthopedic surgeries, including:
- Arthroscopy – Uses pencil-sized tools to diagnose or treat joint problems
- Bone fracture repair – Repositions and supports broken bones so they heal correctly
- Osteotomy – Removes or adds pieces of bone near a damaged joint
- Joint fusion – Joins the ends of two bones to reduce pain
- Joint replacement – Replaces your damaged joint with an artificial one
- Ligament reconstruction, including ACL reconstruction – Repairs a damaged ligament
- Tendon repair, including rotator cuff repair – Treats a torn or damaged tendon
Count on the team at Caldwell UNC to explain what to expect during and after joint replacement surgery. We’ll help you feel informed and prepared – so you can focus on healing. Joint replacement procedures performed at our hospital include:
Support for Your Recovery
Rely on the rehabilitation therapists at Caldwell UNC Health Care to help you recover from your orthopedic surgery. Take advantage of physical therapy or occupational therapy services that help you rebuild strength, mobility and more after surgery.