Partnership with UNC Health Care
Caldwell UNC Health Care became part of UNC Health Care in May 2013.
About UNC Health Care
UNC Health Care is an integrated health care system owned by the state of North Carolina. It exists to further the teaching mission of the University of North Carolina and to provide state-of-the-art patient care.
Based in Chapel Hill, UNC Health Care includes:
- UNC Hospitals and its provider network
- UNC Faculty Physicians
- UNC Physicians Network
- UNC School of Medicine clinical patient care programs
- UNC-affiliated hospital systems across the state
UNC Hospitals are among the best medical centers in the country, and the UNC School of Medicine is a leading research institution.
How Our Partnership Benefits You
As an affiliate of UNC Health Care, Caldwell UNC is part of a strong and growing health system with a reputation of superior quality care and services. Expect advanced local health care that enriches our community.
In a changing health care environment, partnering with UNC Healthcare strengthens Caldwell UNC’s ability to give you access to:
- Advanced technology
- State-of-the-art McCreary Surgery Center
- First-class treatments
- High-quality, cost-effective care
- Innovative clinical research and trials
- Prominent, skilled doctors
- Specialized care
Learn more about Caldwell UNC.